Friday, July 17, 2015

Selected for Best of COLLABORATE 15!!

While this week may have started off with the disappointing news about not being selected for Oracle OpenWorld this year, it sure as heck is not ending with disappointment!  Are you an OAUG member?  Did you leave COLLABORATE this year thinking you missed something, or wished that you could have had just a little more learning packed into your conference?  Well look no further than the "Best of COLLABORATE 15" webinar series with about 40 FREE sessions for OAUG members!!  Not only is there that great news, but also I was selected to be part of this awesome assembly to re-present my COLLABORATE 15 session "E-Business Suite R12: Application Lessons Learned for Support and Implementers" via webinar early (for me in Phoenix) Monday morning August 17th at 11:00 ET!!

I look forward to hearing from you about the content I share, what you may have wanted to see instead/also, AND helping me with some pointers if you think there are some things I could do differently the next time I present this (materials, or manner of presentation, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment